I only have questions and no answers: Why isn’t the major media covering this story? What is the USA doing about this? What is the UN doing about this? What is it going to take to get some attention to the ongoing disaster at Fukushima?
- Fukushima’s radioactive trash pools are the REAL danger (nuclear-news.net)
For More Information, Contact | Valerie Price.
TAKE ACTION AS FOLLOWS:
- Call The White House ~ Be Polite, Volunteers Answer the Phones 202-456-1111
- Fax The White House – 202-456-2461
- Click HEREto send 5 FREE Faxes Per Day from your Computer ~ You do not need a Fax Machine or Credit Card.
- Click HEREto Submit Comments On-Line to The White House.
- Click HERE to find Fax, Phone, and Email Contacts for your Federal Representatives and Senators
On your nightly news, you hear little about the Japanese ongoing catastrophe at Fukushima. A triple nuclear meltdown with fully molten cores in reactors 1 through 3, a core explosion in reactor 4 that blew the massive core all over Fukushima Prefecture and out into the Pacific ocean. Multiple hydrogen explosions were barely reported and after two and a half years, most people believe the reactor is “stable”. The phrase “clean up”…
View original post 844 more words