Predator Defense has just released a new film where three former federal agents and a Congressman blow the whistle on the USDA’s barbaric and wasteful Wildlife Services program and expose the government’s secret war on wildlife.
Dec. 1, 2013 – An agency within the USDA called Wildlife Services—a misnamed entity if there ever was one—has been having their way for almost a century, killing over 100,000 native predators and millions of birds each year, as well as maiming, poisoning, and brutalizing countless pets. They have also seriously harmed more than a few humans. And they apparently think they are going to continue getting away with it.
But in our new documentary, EXPOSED: USDA’s Secret War on Wildlife, whistle-blowers go on the record showing Wildlife Services for what it really is—an unaccountable, out-of-control, wildlife killing machine that acts at the bidding of corporate agriculture and the hunting lobby, all with taxpayer dollars.
Our call for reforming this rogue agency is getting serious attention. A teaser of EXPOSED was just featured on CNN Headline News and is slated for an upcoming special segment. We’re also working to get a CBS “60 Minutes” exposé.
In January 2014 we’ll kick off a nationwide film screening tour. Whistleblower Rex Shaddox will attend some of our screenings, including one planned for members of Congress at the Capital building in D.C. We hope to have other speakers tour with us if we can raise enough funds.
- Meet the whistle-blowers
- Read rave reviews of EXPOSED from noted experts
- Donate in support of our work to screen EXPOSED across the nation
- Contact us to organize or host a screening in your area
Learn more and support efforts to end America’s war on wildlife at PredatorDefense.org.
- BREAKING: USDA Inspector General to Audit Wildlife Services (switchboard.nrdc.org)
- Predator Defense Exposes USDA Wildlife Services in New Video (thewildlifenews.com)
- Exposed: Human-Animal Interactions and the War on Wildlife (psychologytoday.com)
- Why we need whistle blowers (malawiace.com)
- Petition To Reform Fed. Agency That Kills Millions of Wild Animals (naturalhistorywanderings.com)
- Petition Seeks to Reform Secretive Federal Agency That Kills Millions of Wild Animals (indybay.org)
- Petition Seeks to Reform Secretive Federal Agency That Kills Millions of Wild Animals (yubanet.com)
- U.S. Wildlife Services Kills 1.5 Million Animals Each Year With No Public Accountability (ecowatch.com)